Mr. Norman Young
Director of Information Technology
The Information Technology Department maintains the security of the organization’s systems by providing duties such as: web mastering, software development and internal desktop support.
- Data security and protection on the Organization’s file servers, network-attached storage devices, desktop computers, and laptop computers.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining organization’s server and other computer systems.
- Updating, monitoring, backing up and recovery of the organization’s data system.
- Provide technical support to the staff to ensure effective and efficient use of IT resources.
- Provide ongoing support to staff through the helpdesk.