Administration and Human Resources
Mrs. Angelique Samuels Haseley
Director of Administration & Human Resources
The driving force within the Belize Tourism Board (BTB).
The initiatives of this department are overseen by the Director of Administration & Human Resources and its duties are supported and executed by the team.
Its mission is to provide quality human resource services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment. It also fosters an effective and efficient foundation for a productive and professional environment by facilitating the workflow of each department.
The Administration and Human Resources Department is tasked with providing Operational and Human Resources support to the entire organization.
Priorities of the Administration & Human Resources Department includes:
- Human Resources Management
- Office Management
- Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
- Property Management and Maintenance
- Assets Management
- Records Management
- Security and Safety
The Information Technology Department maintains the security of the organization’s systems by providing duties such as: web mastering, software development and internal desktop support.
- Data security and protection on the Organization’s file servers, network-attached storage devices, desktop computers, and laptop computers.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining organization’s server and other computer systems.
- Updating, monitoring, backing up and recovery of the organization’s data system.
- Provide technical support to the staff to ensure effective and efficient use of IT resources.
- Provide ongoing support to staff through the helpdesk.