- October 31, 2019
- Posted by: Perry Bodden
- Category: Community, News
Request for Expression of Interest
Marketing Representation Services in Canada
For the Belize Tourism Board
The Belize Tourism Board is pleased to invite Expressions of Interest from destination marketing companies to provide high quality Marketing representation services in Canada. The representation services are designed to increase tourist travel from Canada to Belize, and will include, but not be confined to activities such as:
- consumer marketing and promotions
- public relations
- travel trade promotions
Expressions of Interest, which should be no more than three (3) pages, should include:
- Letter of interest with an executive summary and a description of the proposer’s organization’s services and activities, including company organization chart, name and resume for the key staff and other employees who will be directly involved in performing the work.
- Previous experience in Market Destination Representation, International Tourism Marketing and Public Relations
- List of all awards and recognition the company has received.
- Indication of any affiliation or membership with Travel Consortiums or Associations
- Evidence to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Belize Tourism Industry
Interested companies may associate with other companies in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications. It should clearly be indicated in the Expression of Interest submitted, whether the Association is a Joint Venture or a sub-consultancy, and which of the companies is the lead company if a sub consultancy.
Only shortlisted companies will be invited to submit Proposals to provide these representation services in Canada for an initial three-year period.
|Expression of Interest||November 15th, 2019|
|Selection of Shortlisted Companies
Notification & Issuing of Official RFP
|Week of November 25th, 2019|
|Submission of Proposals||December 31st, 2019|
Expressions of Interest should be submitted on or before November 15th, 2019 to:
Director of Tourism
Belize Tourism Board
Email: [email protected]
About the Belize Tourism Board
The Belize Tourism Board (BTB) is a statutory body within the Belize Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation, and it is governed by a Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Tourism and Civil Aviation. The BTB works in conjunction with members of the private sector – including the Belize Hotel Association, Belize Tourism Industry Association and Belize National Tour Operators Association – and is dedicated to building tourism in the most economically and environmentally sustainable manner. As a part of its responsibilities, the BTB promotes Belize as a premier tourism destination to both in-country and international consumers. Among its outreach to the international travel market, the BTB markets the country’s unique attractions to travelers, members of the travel trade industry and media outlets in key markets.
The BTB is also dedicated to developing and implementing tourism programs that will help strengthen and grow the Belizean tourism industry; promote good destination stewardship; and instil high quality standards for accommodations and travel experiences. For more information on the BTB and its services, visit www.travelbelize.org.